Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rump Steak Sandwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rump Steak Sandwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that some specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is perhaps the heartiest food you can eat. You’re probably already aware of this as your health care provider has advised you to eat some fish at least two or three times a week. This is particularly true if there are some issues with your heart or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish is high in Omega 3s which are what helps break down and transform unhealthy cholesterol into healthy energy. Try consuming fish in at least two meals during each week.
There are many foods that you can eat that will be great for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially great, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try introducing these foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rump steak sandwich recipe. To make rump steak sandwich you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rump Steak Sandwich:
- Take 500 g of rump steak,.
- Get 4-6 of thick slices of bread,.
- Provide 2 Tbsp of coarse ground pepper,.
- Use 1 Tbsp of salt,.
- Get 1 pinch of clove powder,.
- Use 2 Tbsp of olive oil,.
- You need 200 g of cream cheese,.
- Provide 1 handful of chopped parsley, rosemary and basil,.
- Take 50 g of pickled gherkins,.
- Provide 50 g of pickle sweet onions,.
- Get 50 g of sun dried tomatoes,.
- Use 50 g of artichoke antipasti.
Instructions to make Rump Steak Sandwich:
- Season the steak with salt, pepper and clove powder. Leave to marinate for a minimum of 30 mins. Ensure the steak is at room temperature..
- Oil the steak and fry in a hot skillet. It's better to oil the steak than to add oil to the pan. Fry steak for a total of 4 mins, 2 mins on each side. Leave to rest for at least 5 mins before slicing into strips..
- In a small bowl, add the chopped parsley, rosemary and basil to the cream cheese. Mix well, if it is too firm, add a teaspoon of vinegar from the pickled gherkins..
- Toast the bread in the same skillet in order to soak up the juices..
- To assemble, spread the cream cheese mix generously on the toast. Top with pickled gherkins, sweet onions, sun dried tomatoes and artichoke antipasti. Spread the top slice with cream cheese..
- Serve with chips or crisps and coleslaw. Or just indulge as it is with an ice cold drink..
If you find this Rump Steak Sandwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.