You can cook Matcha Pasta using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Matcha Pasta
- Prepare 4 cups of spaghetti.
- You need 3 of onions.
- Prepare 10 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 1 cup of bacon.
- You need 1/3 cup of cream cheese.
- You need 3 oz of prosciutto.
- Prepare 2 1/2 fl oz of olive oil.
- You need of Salt.
- Prepare 6 1/2 fl oz of milk.
- Prepare 4 tsp of matcha powder.
- It’s 6 1/2 fl oz of water.
- You need 4 tsp of kelp tea powder.
Matcha Pasta step by step
- Slice onions. Mince garlic. Slice bacon..
- Whisk milk, matcha and kelp powder in bowl. Set aside.
- Heat bacon and onions over medium heat once brown lower heat and mix in matcha mixture, cream cheese and season with salt..
- Cook spaghetti in a pot of water and strain..
- Mix in with sauce and top with prosciutto..