Easy Steak Fajitas. We're going where no other leading meal kit company has. A Freezer Full of Omaha Steaks Means Peace of Mind for Your Family. Instructions Toss steak slices with Seasoning and oregano in medium bowl.
Whisk olive oil, lime juice, cilantro, onion, garlic, cumin, salt, and black pepper in a bowl, and pour into a resealable plastic bag. Add steak strips, coat with the marinade, squeeze out excess air, and seal bag. Easy Mexican recipes like Chicken Fajitas, Easy Carne Asada and Shrimp Tacos are some of our favorites on the site because they're restaurant quality and can be made at home for a fraction of the cost! You can have Easy Steak Fajitas using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Steak Fajitas
- You need 1.5 lb of skirt steak; tenderized & thinly sliced against the grain.
- Prepare 4 oz of chipotle salsa.
- It’s 1 T of cumin.
- You need 1 of medium sized red onion; medium julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 of red bell pepper; medium julienne.
- It’s 1/2 of green bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Prepare 1/2 of yellow bell pepper; medium julienne.
- Prepare 8 oz of pico de gallo.
- It’s 1 pinch of kosher salt and black pepper.
- It’s as needed of vegetable oil.
Best Steak for Fajitas Classic Tex Mex, fajitas (pronounced fah- hee -tas) are typically made with grilled strips of skirt steak with onions and bell peppers, and served sizzling hot with fresh tortillas, guacamole, sour cream, and salsa. You can make fajitas with steak or chicken, or even make it plain vegetarian. Pat steak strips dry with paper towels. Return vegetables to pan and heat through.
Easy Steak Fajitas instructions
- Marinate steak in chipotle salsa for up to 48 hours..
- Pat steak dry. Heat enough vegetable oil to cover the bottom of a large saute pan..
- Add bell pepper and onion with a pinch of salt. Saute on high 3 minutes. Remove from pan..
- Add steak. Season. Sear one side then turn over. Sprinkle peppers and onions atop. Cook 1 minute..
- Add garlic. Stir. Cook 30 seconds or until garlic is fragrant..
- Add salsa. Toss. Cook 30 seconds..
- Variations; Avocado, jalapeno, cilantro, lime, tequila, tomatillo, corn, guacamole, poblano, ancho chile, poblano, habanero, paprika, smoked paprika, serrano, cotija, coriander seed, cayenne, crushed pepper flakes, chili powder, pineapple or mango salsa, ranchero salsa, peach salsa, grilled corn salsa, sofrito, beer, thyme, tomatoes, tamarind, spinach, arugula, queso fresco, chihuahua, goat cheese, eggplant, pinto, refried beans, black beans, chickpeas, coconut milk, mexican oregano, zucchini, oregano, yellow squash, pearl onions, Vidalia, white onions, mole, nopalitos,.
To assemble, place a spoonful of meat and vegetable mixture on a warmed tortilla and top with avocado, salsa and sour cream. These Grilled Steak Fajitas are a delicious summer meal made easy on the barbecue. Flank steak is marinated in a savory fajita sauce and served with sautéed peppers and onions in soft tortillas. Fresh, easy and delicious, these flank steak fajitas are a fun dinner any time of year! Add beef strips and stir to coat, set aside.