You can have Lace Pancakes using 5 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lace Pancakes
- It’s 4 of large eggs.
- It’s 200 g of self raising flour.
- You need 200 ml of milk – I like my butter of a thick consistency.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of cinnamon – or more if you prefer.
- Prepare of To serve maple syrup and stewed fruit.
Lace Pancakes step by step
- Start by whisking your eggs then add alternating the milk and the flour sieved with the cinnamon. Let sit for about 20 minutes before using. Spoon over a medium heated non sticking pan, and flip when bubbles are starting to appear. These lace pancakes were piped directly in the pan and cook in 2 minutes. I served mine with stewed cherries in maple syrup and softly whipped double cream..