Broccoli wild rice casserole.
You can cook Broccoli wild rice casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Broccoli wild rice casserole
- It’s 2 (10 oz) of packages of frozen broccoli.
- You need 1 package of wild rice (like near east or ricearoni).
- You need 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1-1/4 c of water.
- Prepare 16 oz of shredded cheese mix (mozzarella, cheddar, jack or similar).
- Prepare 1 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- You need 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt to taste.
- You need of Pepper to taste.
Broccoli wild rice casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Heat broccoli, onion & garlic in pot until cooked through. Drain any excess liquid..
- Cook wild rice according to package directions..
- In medium saucepan over low heat, mix cream of mushroom soup and water until combined. Slowly add cheese until melted (be careful not to burn cheese). Add seasoning salt & pepper and stir until combined..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, rice and soup/cheese mixture. Pour into lightly greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned..
- All done! Enjoy 😊.