You can have Corn bread using 9 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Corn bread
- It’s 170 g of corn starch.
- You need 150 g of all purpose flour.
- It’s 1/1 of /2 cups buttermilk.
- You need 2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of melted margarine.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of honey.
- It’s 2 of large eggs.
Corn bread instructions
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease an 8 inch square pan.
- Stir the corn starch and buttermilk and let it sit.
- In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt and mix.
- Whisk melted margarine, honey and eggs in another bowl..
- Add to the cornstarch mixture and mix well..
- Mix in the flour until blended..
- Pour into the pan and bake for 25 minutes..
- Let it cool for 10 minutes and cut into squares..