Tumeric Rice with peas stew.
You can have Tumeric Rice with peas stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tumeric Rice with peas stew
- It’s 2 cups of sindano rice.
- Prepare 1 cup of peas.
- It’s 3 of large size waru.
- You need 3 of carrots.
- You need 1 tsp of tumeric.
- You need of oil.
- You need of dania.
- You need of salt.
- You need 2 of nyanya.
- You need of kitunguu.
Tumeric Rice with peas stew instructions
- Heat 4 cups of water then add salt and 3 tbs oil. add the tumeric..
- Add the washed rice and let it cook for 20 mins or until water is drained totally..
- Stew the peas by frying the kitunguu then add nyanya..
- Add the waru and minji with the carrots. stir and add a little water for soup. add the salt and dania. remove from heat and serve..