Nigerian salad 😎. Nigerian Salad goes well with Nigerian Rice delicacies. Nigerian Salad with the classic look and taste is so easy and cheap to make. Nigerian Salads can be substantial meals on their own.
Nigerian Salad also known as "Nigerian mixed vegetable Salad" is one of the richest salad recipes you can ever find. It is prepared with more than five vegetables, combined together and enriched with. The classic Nigerian Salad recipe is a very lively salad. You can cook Nigerian salad 😎 using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Nigerian salad 😎
- Prepare 3 cups of shredded Cabbage.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded carrots.
- You need 2 tablespoon of baked beans.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of green peas.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of sweet corn.
- You need 1 handful of shredded chicken breast (seasoned and boiled).
- It’s 1/4 cup of boiled macaroni.
- You need 2 of small Irish potatoes (diced and boiled).
- You need 1 tablespoon of raisins.
- You need 3 tablespoons of mayonnaise.
- Prepare of Nutrition.
- You need 340 of kcal per serving.
It's colorful, nutrient-dense, very filling and it's very tasty. I need to add that it's versatile enough to serve in smaller portions as an appetizer. The salad made in Nigeria is one of the richest you can find because of the exotic filling and rich recipe. Nigerian salad is unique and so rich, it can be eaten on its own, and it can be served as a.
Nigerian salad 😎 step by step
- Mix all ingredients.
- Cool in the refrigerator.
The Nigerian Salad is one of the most delicious meal in the country. It is one of the most exotic and Read Also: How To Make Nigerian Abacha (African Salad). Nigerian Salad – Photo Source: http. The recipe for the vegetable salad that I'll share today is known as Nigerian Salad. To prevent water retention in the salad remove the pit of the tomato and the seeds.