★Mix Beans Japanese Dry Curry Rice★.
You can cook ★Mix Beans Japanese Dry Curry Rice★ using 14 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of ★Mix Beans Japanese Dry Curry Rice★
- Prepare 1 of onion chopped.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of salad oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- It’s 300 g of minced meat.
- You need 1 teaspoon of mashed garlic.
- It’s 40 g of mashed ginger.
- You need 2 tablespoons of curry powder.
- It’s 2 of Consomme cube.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of ketchup.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Prepare 400 g of mix beans.
- You need 1 teaspoon of galam masala.
- It’s of cooked rice.
- You need of parsley.
★Mix Beans Japanese Dry Curry Rice★ instructions
- Put salad oil and cumin seeds in a pan and heat. When the cumin seeds become bubbly, add onions and fry them in a golden brown..
- Add minced meat, garlic, ginger and fry..
- Add curry powder, chopped consomme cubes, tomato ketchup and tomato paste and fry..
- Add mixed beans and cook. Mix Garam Masala to finish..
- Place flat rice on a plate, put dry curry on it, put fried egg, and sprinkle parsley..