Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar).
You can have Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar) using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar)
- It’s 50 cc of water.
- Prepare 250 cc of soy milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of dried agar.
- You need 1 tsp of matcha powder.
- Prepare 30 g of sugar.
- Prepare of Whipped cream (if desired).
Matcha jelly (soy milk + agar) instructions
- Heat water in a small pot. Once boiled, add matcha powder and mix well to avoid lumps on low heat..
- Add dried agar and mix well..
- Separately warm soy milk to body temperature. Add to (2) and mix well..
- Put (3) into shot glasses, and cool off to room temperature..
- Cool in fridge until firm..
- Decorate with whipped cream if desired before serving..
- FYI – dried agar powder bought at Mitsuwa supermarket (Japanese store) in San Jose..