Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Oatmeal Pancake with Fresh Cream and Beetroot Eggless recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Oatmeal Pancake with Fresh Cream and Beetroot Eggless recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already realize that the body calls for a healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the general health of your heart. Do you know, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? In this article, you will learn which foods are great for your heart.
Fish is just about the healthiest food out there. You already know this as, by now, you’ve probably been told to eat fish at least twice a week. This is basically true if you’ve got heart problems or if your heart is not healthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which work to process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Include fish in two meals every week.
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially good, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to oatmeal pancake with fresh cream and beetroot eggless recipe. To make oatmeal pancake with fresh cream and beetroot eggless you only need 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Oatmeal Pancake with Fresh Cream and Beetroot Eggless:
- Prepare 1 cup of Oats flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of jaggery.
- Provide 4 of dates.
- You need 1 tbsp of coffee powder.
- Take 2 tbsp of ghee or butter.
- Prepare 1/2 of beetroot finely chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1 pinch of salt.
- Get 1/4 tsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Get 1 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Use 1/2 tsp of lemon juice.
Instructions to make Oatmeal Pancake with Fresh Cream and Beetroot Eggless:
- In a grinding jar add all ingredients except lemon juice add beetroot. Grind for 2 minutes and make a smooth paste..
- Transfer the paste in a bowl. Now take 1/4cup of prepared batter in the same grinding jar along with beetroot, grind them again to make a smooth batter. Make sure there is no chunks of beetroot left in batter..
- Add lemon juice in both batter and mix well. Then Transfer red batter in any sauce bottle..
- Heat nonstick pan, Grease with ghee/butter. Make a net shape pancake with red batter, cook 4 minutes each side in low flame. Keep it aside for garnishing..
- Again grease the pan, keep the flame on low, make heart shape boarder with red batter now fill another batter inside with spoon..
- Cover and cook for 2-3 minutes, flip pancake carefully and cook for another 2 minutes. Similarly make all pancakes..
- Your fancy Valentines days special Healthy Pancake is ready. Serve hot with fresh cream and net pancake. You can also sprinkle some sugar powder over it..
- I set fresh cream in heart shape and keep it in freezer for 10 minutes. Also serve papaya (cut it in heart shape with cookie cutter) with pomegranate juice, just to add some extra freshness and colour..
If you find this Oatmeal Pancake with Fresh Cream and Beetroot Eggless recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.