Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Cornbread Pancakes recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cornbread Pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cornbread Pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are certain that you need to have a strong and healthy heart. Consider this: if your heart isn’t fit then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the general health of your heart. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods you should be eating to improve your heart health, keep on reading.
Beans, believe it or not, are really good for your heart. It’s true that your nose won’t appreciate them so much, particularly the after effects of eating beans, but they’re really healthy food items. It doesn’t mean, though, that merely eating beans will undo the harmful effects of consuming junk foods or make your heart better by magic. What we do mean is that substituting in kidney beans or edamame for the chicken on your green salad or eating a soy burger instead of a beef hamburger is a great idea. The good news is that beans are tasty–good enough that you are likely to not miss consuming beef or chicken.
There are many foods that you can add to your diet that will be beneficial for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve discussed here can help your body in many ways. They are particularly good for the heart, though. Try to introduce these foods into your diet daily. Your heart will be a lot healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to cornbread pancakes recipe. To make cornbread pancakes you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cornbread Pancakes:
- You need of Cornmeal.
- You need of Flour.
- Use of Baking Powder.
- Use of Salt.
- Use of Molasses.
- Take of Heaping Tbs. Honey.
- Use of Grated Nutmeg.
- Provide of Cinnamon.
- Get of Eggs.
- Provide of Milk.
- Use of Butter (As Needed).
Steps to make Cornbread Pancakes:
- Whisk together all dry ingredients in a bowl..
- Add eggs, honey, molasses and milk. Whisk together. (I was absolutely awestruck by the beautiful golden color)..
- Butter pan. I used a 1/2 cup measuring cup to portion each pancake. Pour batter in center of hot pan. When you see bubbles, it’s about ready to flip. When pancake becomes loose, push around pan to absorb butter. It’ll crisp the edges..
- Continue the process until batter is depleted. Serve with butter and maple syrup. You can also serve with jam and whipped cream. Whatever suits you..
If you find this Cornbread Pancakes recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.