Paneer Tikka Roll.
You can cook Paneer Tikka Roll using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Paneer Tikka Roll
- It’s of All purpose flour (Maida).
- Prepare of flour.
- Prepare of water.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of oil.
- It’s of For filling.
- You need of cheese (paneer).
- You need of curd.
- It’s of green and red capsicum thinly long sliced.
- It’s of onion thinly sliced.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of red chilli.
- You need of coriander powder.
- Prepare of garam masala.
- Prepare of cumin seeds powder.
- You need of Ketchup.
- It’s of Mayonnaise.
- It’s of Schezwan sauce.
Paneer Tikka Roll step by step
- Firstly marinate the cheese in the curd with all spices added and keep it rest for 15 minutes..
- Now for chapatti take both the flours and add a pinch of salt in it and oil and mix it well.Now add little water and make a soft dough.And let it rest for 15 minutes..
- In a meanwhile we make a filling.Take a pan add some oil and put the marinated mixture in it and cook it for 2 minutes till it dry the gravy.Then add capsicum and onion in it and cook it for next 2 minutes. Then off the flame and let it be cool down..
- Now we will make chapati.Make a small ball from the dough and roll it very thin and then put on the tawa and apply ghee on both the sides and our chapati is ready..
- Now on the chapati apply ketchup mayonnaise and schezwan sauce and then put paneer tikka on the centre of the chapati and then gently fold to make a roll and our delicious paneer tikka roll is ready to serve..