Nigeria Fish Roll.
You can cook Nigeria Fish Roll using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Nigeria Fish Roll
- You need 2 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of Take 4 teaspoon margarine.
- You need 2 of tsb Yeast.
- It’s 1 of Egg.
- Prepare of Margarine.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need of Milk.
- It’s of mackerel fish.
- You need of Onions.
- You need of Seasonings.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Chill pepper (powder).
- Prepare 6-8 tablespoon of water.
- It’s of Vegetable oil for frying.
Nigeria Fish Roll step by step
- Mix all the dry ingredients together.
- Add margarine to the above, make sure the margarine is well incorporated into the flour Add egg and water, the water should be added bit by bit so the dough won't get too watery Keep and cover the dough aside for 20-30minute To make the filling, boil the mackerel with a pinch of salt and stock cube, remove the bone from the mackerel Mix the mackerel with chopped onions,pepper Roll the dough on a flat surface and cut into triangle shape and fill it.
- The cut dough with the mackerel and roll until sealed Pour the vegetable oil into frying pan, Fry on a medium to high heat Fry until golden brown It ready to serve.