You can cook Stuffed Shells using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Stuffed Shells
- Prepare 10 of jumbo shells cooked al dente.
- Prepare 1 pound of hamburger.
- It’s Half of small onion, diced.
- You need 1 cup of caesar dressing.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parmesan.
- You need Tsp of black pepper.
- It’s Tsp of salt.
- You need Tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare Tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1 cup of spaghetti sauce.
Stuffed Shells step by step
- Preheat oven to 375. Brown hamburger with the onion and spices, drain grease.
- In medium bowl, combine dressing, sour cream and parmesan, mix well to combine.
- Add meat, mix well.
- Pour the spaghetti sauce in bottom of dish. Stuff shells with meat mixture and place in baking dish. Sprinkle top with parmesan if desired..
- Bake 20 minutes until hot and bubbly. I sprinkled top with parsley for presentation..