Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole.
You can cook Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole
- It’s 1 (16 ounce) of bag frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 2 of sleeve Ritz cracker.
- It’s 3/4 lb of Velveeta cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare 2 Tbs of milk.
- You need of sprinkle of paprika.
Auntie Nay's Cheesy Broccoli Casserole step by step
- Microwave broccoli and drain water. Sautée broccoli with velvetta and milk until cheese is melted..
- In a separate pan, melt butter then remove from heat. Add crumbled Ritz crackers to the butter and stir until mixed well. (You can crumble the crackers by hand or by putting them in a storage bag and crush with a rolling pin)..
- Spray an 8×8 inch cassarole dish or deep pie pan with cooking spray. Spoon in half the crackers into the dish..
- Pour broccoli mixture in and cover with the rest of the crackers. Sprinkle paprika on top. Bake for 15-20 minutes uncovered at 350 degrees or until top browns..