Nigeria street Suya #nigeriastreetfood.
You can have Nigeria street Suya #nigeriastreetfood using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Nigeria street Suya #nigeriastreetfood
- It’s 6-7 of skewers.
- It’s of Beef.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of kuli kuli.
- You need 2 tablespoon of ground pepper (you can add or reduce).
- Prepare Pinch of salt.
- It’s 1 of maggi seasoning.
- You need 1 teaspoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of tumeric or curry.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil.
Nigeria street Suya #nigeriastreetfood instructions
- Soak skewers hot water. Use a knife to flatten your beef.
- In a bowl add kulikuli, ground pepper and salt. Mix well.
- Add in maggi, garlic powder and tumeric. Mix everything together.
- Insert your meat in the skewers.
- Coat well with kuli kuli mixture.
- Heat a grill pan (you can use the coal grill) and drizzle vegetable oil. Arrange the suya on the pan. Grill on both sides for 10-12 mins each..
- Serve with vegetables..