Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Resha kebabs recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Resha kebabs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Resha kebabs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Help Your Heart.
You already know that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Think about it: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that getting regular exercise and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you are interested to know what to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you remember when your parents would say to you that an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples contain numerous minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to have tons of soluble fiber which acts like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t take hold and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just a single Red Delicious apple each day can cause as much as an eight percent decrease in your bad cholesterol levels. That’s a wonderful number for somebody who wants a healthier heart.
There are tons of foods that you can add to your diet that will be good for your body. No doubt, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially good, however, for improving your heart health. Try introducing these heart-healthy foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be grateful for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to resha kebabs recipe. To make resha kebabs you only need 10 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Resha kebabs:
- Prepare Half of kg chicken boneless.
- Get 3 of boiled potatoes mashed.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 3 of green chillies.
- Take 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of crushed red chilli.
- Get 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- You need Handful of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
Steps to make Resha kebabs:
- Boil the chicken with salt,ginger garlic paste, cumin seeds, crushed red pepper and 1 green chilli. Boil till chicken tender and dry. Chopped the chicken with handful coriander leaves, 2 green chilli and onion. In mashed potatoes add salt,chaat masala. Mix well. Add in chicken mixture and mix well. Make ablong kebabs. Dip in beaten egg. Deep fry the kebabs. Serve with ketchup..
If you find this Resha kebabs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.