Restaurant style baked paneer tikka. Try this easy recipe for Restaurant-Style Paneer Tikka. Juicy chunks of Indian cottage cheese marinated in homemade tandoori paste, grilled to perfection! I've been working on this recipe for the ultimate Restaurant-Style Tandoori Paneer Tikka made without a tandoor or barbecue for SO long.
Important to brush generous amount of oil as paneer tends to get dry and Do. How to make Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka Masala Recipe. The Paneer Tikka Masala is usually eaten with Indian flatbread like naan, roti or even paratha's but you can even eat it with dinner rolls/bread or even plain steamed rice. You can cook Restaurant style baked paneer tikka using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Restaurant style baked paneer tikka
- It’s of Capsicum(red,yellow,green) cut into big.
- It’s of onions ( layers and cut into big pieces).
- It’s of paneer cut into cubes.
- Prepare of hung curd.
- It’s of garam masala.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of cumin powder.
- Prepare of red chilli powder.
- It’s of chaat maslaa.
- It’s of Salt.
Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka is a popular Indian dish made from cubes of paneer marinated in yogurt and spices and then chargrilled in a tandoor. The tikkas are seasoned with Chaat masala, some lemon juice and served with some onion rings. Most tandoori snacks in India are served with a. Restaurant Style Paneer Tikka Recipe with step by step photos.
Restaurant style baked paneer tikka step by step
- First prepare marination so, in a bowl put hung curd..
- Add ginger garlic paste, salt, red chilli powder, cumin powder, garam masala and chaat masala. Mix all really well..
- Now coating the ingredients. So, add cubes of capsicums and onions mix well so it coated well..
- Now add paneer cubes and coat with this mixture well with soft hand so paneer did not break..
- Now cover the bowl with plate and refrigerate for at least one hour. After hour take it out and mix again..
- Now place the paneer cubes and capsicum onion cubes in the wire skewers in an organised way..
- Now preheat oven at 180 degree celcius for 5 minutes..
- Place this wire skewer very gentally in oven and bake it for 20 minutes..
- After 20 minutes take it out and serve them with your favourite deep or sauce..
This delicious Tandoori Paneer Tikka Recipe is tried and tested by many readers. Tikka basically means anything that is marinated and then baked or grilled or fried and paneer tikka is a popular vegetarian tikka dish. Paneer Tikka is a tandoor snack especially popular in North India. In it, paneer is marinated in yogurt and Usually, paneer tikka is grilled in a tandoor or barbecue. But if you don't have one, then you can just grill it If you do not want it, simply eliminate the step.