Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how essential it is to have a heart that is healthy. Of course, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy too. You already know that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for making your heart be healthier? Keep reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Can you recall being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? In reality, apples contain many minerals and elements that promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber functions as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from taking hold and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple each day can make your LDL levels fall by as much as eight percent. That’s a great number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are especially good, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to introduce these heart-healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nia’s okonomiyaki (japanese savory pancake) recipe. You can cook nia’s okonomiyaki (japanese savory pancake) using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake):
- Prepare of purpose flower.
- You need of water.
- Provide of eggs.
- You need of dashi (if you don’t have dashi, you can substitute with a chicken powder, or mushrooms powder).
- You need of Salt to taste.
- Take of 1-2 cups shredded cabbage.
- Use of 1 cup shredded carrots.
- Prepare of 1 cup chopped cilantro (I prepare green onion).
- Take of Oil.
- Take of Japanese mayonnaise (I used regular mayonnaise by adding sugar, and white wine vinegar).
- Provide of Sriracha (ketchup).
- Take of Worcestershire sauce.
- Use of Chopped green onion.
- Provide of Japanese noodles snack (optional).
Instructions to make Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake):
- Using a large bowl, put all the ingredients and mix well..
- Heat a nonstick pan frying over medium heat. Add 1 tbsp oil. When the oil hot enough or shimmers, drop one ladle of batter into the pan, press with the spatula, shaping into a large, thick (1/2 inch) pancake..
- Cook over medium-low heat until the pancake is browned and set on one side. Flip it over and cook on the other side. Transfer to the serving plate. Repeat with the remaining batter..
- Sizzling with Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, and sriracha or ketchup. Sprinkle with chopped green onion and Japanese noodle snack..
- Served hot right off the pan. Enjoy!.
- Note: For this recipe you can also add chopped shrimp or bacon..
- “Dine what you want at your home👩🍳HappyCooking❤️.
If you find this Nia’s Okonomiyaki (Japanese Savory Pancake) recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.