Neapolitan Butter Cookies.
Ingredients of Neapolitan Butter Cookies
- Prepare 2 Cups of Maida (AP Flour).
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Almond Flour.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Baking Soda.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1 Cup of Butter (Room Temperature).
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of Caster Sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Brown Sugar 1 Egg 🥚 (Large).
- It’s 2 of tsps Vanilla Essence.
- It’s 3 tbsps of Raspberry Powder.
- You need 2 tbsps of Matcha Powder.
- It’s 1 of baking tray (lined up with a silicon mat/slightly greased parchment paper).
Neapolitan Butter Cookies instructions
- In a big mixing bowl : Well sift all the dry ingredients and keep it aside.
- In another bowl : Add in the Butter 2 types of Sugar- one ☝🏻 by one ☝🏻 Vanilla Essence & beat everything together until well combined- giving out a smooth & fluffy batter.
- Now, add in the egg to it & give it a nice mix again- Please always remember, NOT TO OVERMIX AT ANY POINT.
- To this now: Dump in all the sifted Dry Ingredients aforementioned ☝🏻and give everything a good mixture until well incorporated by using the CUT AND FOLD METHOD.
- Once done : Now, divide the dough into 3 different equal portions- Now, 1 portion to be remained as is…With the 2nd one we need to mix in the Raspberry Powder for the Pink Color & the last one with the Matcha Powder for the Green Color.
- Now, from each of our desired dough is prepared: Scoop out 1 tsp from each one of that & roll it into a ball & then, flatten the same by gently pressing it, in between your palms & place it directly onto the baking tray that’s already been lined up with either greased parchment paper or a silicon mat for baking.
- Once all are ready: Put it into a preheated Oven at 180C for about 10-12 mins time or until its completely prepared.
- Our absolutely pretty & the most appealing Neapolitan Cookies are READY TO BINGE ON HAPPY BAKING !!!.
- Enjoy maadi.