Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole.
You can cook Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole
- It’s 4 cups of grated zucchini.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced onion.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely diced bell pepper any color.
- You need 1 tablespoon of minced garlic.
- You need 2 of eggs slightly beaten.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese plus set aside an additional 2 tablespoons for topping.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- It’s 2-3 tablespoons of melted butter.
- It’s 1/2 cup of Panko breadcrumbs.
Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a 8×8 pan with cooking spray and set aside..
- Place zucchini in colander, sprinkle with salt and allow to sit for at least 10 minutes. (this will help draw the moisture from the zucchini, after 10 minutes squeeze out the excess moisture by pressing paper towels on the zucchini or wrapping in a towel and squeezing and wringing out the towel several times.) Don't skip this part or your casserole may be to runny..
- In the prepared dish, add zucchini, onion, pepper, carrots, garlic, eggs, and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese,mozzarella and cheddar cheese. Mix thoroughly with spatula or hands to get ingredients well combined. Arrange the mixture evenly in the pan..
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes.
- In a small bowl combine the melted butter, Panko bread crumbs and 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese..
- Spread the bread crumb mixture over the casserole and return to oven for additional 5-10 minutes until top is golden brown and crispy..