Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Millet masala pancakes recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Millet masala pancakes recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already realize that the body requires a healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart isn’t healthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the overall health of your heart. But are you aware that there are a number of foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? Go on reading to find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Blueberries are great for helping your heart be healthy. Here’s a fact: Blueberries are a rich source of antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. This specific antioxidant may be able to help your body improve its ability to break down the fat and cholesterol you eat. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they will not amass in your body and or cause issues for your heart. This, then, makes your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are good for your body. Without a doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially great for the heart, though. Try introducing these healthy foods into your diet on a regular basis. Your heart will be much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to millet masala pancakes recipe. To make millet masala pancakes you need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Millet masala pancakes:
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of bajri atta / Millet flour.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped Fenugreek leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of cumin seeds.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of asafoetida.
- Get 1/2 tablespoon of turmeric powder.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of ginger chillies paste.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds.
- Use 1/2 cup of sour buttermilk.
- Get of to taste Salt.
- Get as needed of Oil for greasing.
Steps to make Millet masala pancakes:
- Mix all ingredients together to form a thick batter.Adjust consistency with water and taste with salt..
- Heat pan and pour a spoonful of batter to form small pancakes / uttapa.Sprinkle some sesame seeds. Apply oil on both sides while cooking to make crisp outers..
- Serve millet masala pancakes with chutney of your choice..
If you find this Millet masala pancakes recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.