Semolina muffins. Add the first four ingredients in a large bowl. In a separate bowl, whisk butter (melted and cooled), honey, buttermilk, eggs, and vanilla extract. – Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients and stir for a bit, but not completely; leave some lumps and dry spots. Add in your flours, baking powder, baking soda, salt and finally your orange blossom water.
Semolina flour is used in many types of Middle eastern and Mediterranean dishes and desserts. Line up the muffin tray with muffin liners. Pour the prepared batter into muffin liners and top it with broken walnuts. You can cook Semolina muffins using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Semolina muffins
- It’s 1 cup of semolina.
- You need 1 cup of yogurt.
- Prepare 1 of grated carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of green peas.
- You need 1/2 cup of corn kernels.
- It’s 1/2 of capsicum chopped.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander.
- Prepare 2 slice of bread soaked and crumbled.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of oil.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of oregano.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated cheese.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of eno.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 cup of warm water.
Eggless Mango Semolina Muffins Recipe These muffins are made with fine Rava (semolina), fresh mango pulp, milk. I have used Cinnamon for its flavor. Except for mango which is seasonal, the rest of the ingredients are very common in any kitchen. In a mixing bowl, add semolina, yogurt, carrots, peas, spinach, green chillies, ginger garlic paste, black pepper, italian seasoning,salt, baking powder and oil.
Semolina muffins instructions
- In a pan dry roast semolina to light golden colour. In a mixing bowl add yogurt and a cup of water and whisk it. Add semolina and all ingredients apart from eno and prepare smooth batter..
- The batter should look runny and let it rest for 10 minutes. The semolina will soak the moisture and become soft..
- Preheat oven to at 180 °C. Add Eno and stir the batter. The batter for savory semolina muffin should be of pouring consistency..
- In a muffin tray line it with muffin cases and fill each to 2/3. Finally, sprinkle some grated cheese on top..
- Bakes muffins in a preheated oven at 180 °C for 20 to 25 minutes or check with tooth pick as different oven takes different time..
- Once baked take the muffins out from the oven and let them cool completely before serving. Savory Semolina Muffin is ready.
Add water and fold the batter in. At this point, you could taste the paste to make sure the ginger garlic and salt is as per your taste. Either way, sprinkle the tops of the muffins with additional semolina or farina. They won't rise like crazy, but will puff a bit. You may see semolina in other recipes, however, such as cakes, breads, or pies–we hear it helps make a tasty crust for bread!