You can cook Avocado Boats using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Avocado Boats
- You need 2 of Avocados,.
- Prepare 4 of Eggs,.
- Prepare 1/4 Cup of Olive Oil,.
- You need 1 Clove of Garlic Finely Grated,.
- Prepare 1/2 TSP of Chili Flakes,.
- It’s of Japanese 7 Peppers / Shichimi Togarashi, 1/2 TSP.
- You need 1/2 TBSP of Nori Flakes,.
- You need Pinch of Matcha Salt,.
Avocado Boats instructions
- Pls visit: https://www.fatdough.sg/post/croque-madame for the matcha salt recipe..
- Preheat oven to 220 degree celsius or 425 fahrenheit. Slice the avocados in halves, lengthwise. Twist to separate. Remove and discard the pits..
- Scoop out about 1 TBSP of avocado to create a large hole. Transfer the avocado onto a baking tray lined with parchment paper. *You can slide an oven-proof spreading knife underneath the avocado to keep it balanced and stable.*.
- Crack an egg into a fine sieve over a small bowl without breaking the yolks. *This is to drain off any excess runny egg whites.* Gently slide the egg into the large hole. Repeat the process for the remaining eggs..
- Wack into the oven and bake until the eggs are set, depending on your preference of the doneness. Remove from the oven. In a skillet over medium heat, add the olive oil. When you insert a wooden chopstick and it starts bubbling, the oil is ready..
- In another small bowl, add garlic, chili, togarashi and nori. Carefully pour the hot oil into the bowl. Stir to combine well and set aside for about 15 mins to allow the oil to be infused..
- Drizzle this oil mixture over the avocado. Sprinkle some matcha salt over the top. Serve immediately..