Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meatball parm casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Meatball parm casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meatball parm casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with Food.
You already are aware that you have to have a strong and healthy heart. After all, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you must adopt a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. However, did you know that there are a number of foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? If you want to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Do you remember hearing the old saying “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Know that apples are packed full of things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber acts as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as eight percent. That’s a fantastic number if you’re trying to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can eat that will be beneficial for your body. It’s true that every food discussed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly wonderful, though, for improving your heart health. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet regularly. Your heart will benefit greatly!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meatball parm casserole recipe. To make meatball parm casserole you only need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Meatball parm casserole:
- Prepare 600 g of beef mince.
- Use Handful of finely diced ham.
- You need of Herbs of your choice.
- Take 100 g of parmesan cheese.
- Provide 200 g of grated cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Spring onion sliced.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Use of breadcrumbs.
- Get of milk or cream.
- You need To taste of salt & pepper.
- Take 2 Tbs of tomato sauce.
- Take 2 Tbs of mustard.
Instructions to make Meatball parm casserole:
- Mix beef mince, finely chopped ham, fine parmesan cheese, half the grated cheddar cheese, sliced spring onion, egg, breadcrumbs, milk or cream, salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Shape the meat mixture into the same size balls..
- Grease a casserole dish with butter or oil and place your meatballs ready to bake..
- Pre-heat oven and bake uncovered for 30mins or until tender @ 180degrees celsius..
- In a bowl mix tomato sauce, mustard sauce & remaining cheese for topping..
- When meatballs are done-drain the juices and top with your sauce..
- Put back in oven until nicely golden on top.Serve with mash potato or pasta💋.
If you find this Meatball parm casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.