Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot.
You can have Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot
- You need 2.5-3 lb of boneless chuck roast.
- You need 1/2 cup of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1-1.5 cup of lower sodium beef broth.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dry rosemary.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of corn oil (for searing meat).
- You need of Salt & Pepper meat before searing.
Best beef pot roast ever-crockpot step by step
- Heat the oil in a pan. Sear / brown seasoned meat on both sides..
- Remove meat. Add balsamic vinegar and beef broth and deglaze the pan..
- Stir in the rosemary, garlic and onion powder. Bring to boil..
- Place 2 bay leaves on bottom of crockpot. Place seared meat on top. Pour in the liquid from the pan. Liquid needs to come up to just below the top of the meat…. 3/4 the way up the meat..
- Cook on high for 3-4 hours or low for 6-8 hours.
- Remove meat to platter. Thicken the gravy and serve with mashed potatoes..