4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole.
You can cook 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole
- It’s 1 lb of box medium pasta shells (I use bowtie).
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 2 (10 oz) of cans tomato soup.
- It’s 2 cups of shredded cheese.
- It’s 5 slices of baby Swiss cheese.
- It’s 4 of garlic cloves minced.
- Prepare 1 of medium onion chopped small.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1/2 tsp of all spice.
- It’s 1/8 tsp of smoked paprika.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of basil leaves.
- You need 1/4 tsp of oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- It’s 2 of shakes of dill weed.
- It’s to taste of Salt and pepper.
- It’s 1 (4 oz) of can mushrooms (optional).
4 Ingredient Hamburger Casserole instructions
- Cook and drain the pasta until your liking..
- Meanwhile, preheat your oven to 375 degrees and grease a 9×13 baking dish..
- In a large skillet, brown and chop the ground beef with onion, garlic, salt and pepper.
- Add the cooked pasta, tomato soup and half cup water and half the cheese to your skillet with the browned beef and the rest of the seasonings. (Add canned mushrooms if you want.) Stir and cook for another 3 minutes over medium heat..
- Pour the mixture into your greased dish and top with the remaining cheese..
- You can cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes or leave it uncovered. If you used foil uncover and continue baking for an additional 10 minutes. (I turn the broiler on for the last 2-3 minutes to brown the cheese.).
- Serve immediately and store any leftovers in the fridge for up to 3 days..