Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Benefit Your Heart.
You already are aware that you should have a healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is not healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already are aware that regular exercise and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been proven to help you improve the health of your heart? If you want to know which foods to eat to improve your heart health, keep reading.
Can you remember being told “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? Apples contain lots of minerals and elements that keep your heart healthy. Apples have high soluble fiber content and this soluble fiber works as a scrubber on your artery walls, keeping the cholesterol from accumulating and causing blockages. Eating a single Red Delicious apple daily can cause as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a terrific number if you’re trying to make your heart healthy!
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be beneficial for your body. Without a doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially wonderful, though, for helping you keep your heart healthy. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet regularly. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries recipe. You can cook sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries:
- Provide 3 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter, unsalted.
- You need 2 tbsp of White Sugar.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
- You need 1/2 cup of Flour.
- You need of For the casserole.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- You need 2 tbsp of White Sugar.
- Take 2 of and 1/2 cups White flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Soda.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Take 2 of Eggs.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 2 cups of Buttermilk.
- Provide 1 of Lemon, grated.
- Prepare 1 of and 2/3 cups Blueberries.
Instructions to make Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries:
- Plug in air fryer, insert a greased fryer basket, then set the temperature to 300°F, shut with lid and let Preheat for 5 minutes..
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add 2 cups flour, berries, baking powder, baking soda, 2 tbsp white sugar, lemon zest, 4 tbsp butter, 2 eggs, milk, buttermilk, and whisk until smooth..
- Place the remaining flour in another bowl, add cinnamon, remaining white sugar, brown sugar and stir until crumble comes together..
- Pour berries mixture into a baking pan that fits into an air fryer and then top with cinnamon-brown sugar mixture..
- Place the baking pan into the air fryer and bake for 30 minutes..
- When done, divide breakfast evenly among plates and serve..
- Nutrition per serving: calories 233, fat 5, fiber 8, carbs 22, protein 25.
If you find this Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.