Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that the body requires a heart that is strong and healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already know that working out on a regular basis and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Still, did you know that there are several foods that have been discovered to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will find out which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Fish is possibly the best food you can eat. You already know this since, by now, you’ve likely been told to consume fish at least a couple of times a week. This is especially true for those who suffer from heart problems or are worrying that their hearts are unhealthy. Fact: Fish contains lots of Omega 3’s which are elements that process cholesterol and transform it into healthy energy. Include fish in a couple of meals each week.
There are a whole lot of foods that you can add to your diet that will be great for your body. Without a doubt, the foods mentioned in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are essentially great for the heart, though. Try to start eating these health food daily. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries recipe. To cook sweet cinnamon breakfast casserole with berries you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries:
- Provide of Brown Sugar.
- Use of Butter, unsalted.
- You need of White Sugar.
- Take of Cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of Flour.
- Get of For the casserole.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of White Sugar.
- You need of and 1/2 cups White flour.
- Use of Baking Soda.
- Prepare of Baking Powder.
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- Get of Buttermilk.
- Prepare of Lemon, grated.
- Use of and 2/3 cups Blueberries.
Instructions to make Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries:
- Plug in air fryer, insert a greased fryer basket, then set the temperature to 300°F, shut with lid and let Preheat for 5 minutes..
- Crack eggs in a bowl, add 2 cups flour, berries, baking powder, baking soda, 2 tbsp white sugar, lemon zest, 4 tbsp butter, 2 eggs, milk, buttermilk, and whisk until smooth..
- Place the remaining flour in another bowl, add cinnamon, remaining white sugar, brown sugar and stir until crumble comes together..
- Pour berries mixture into a baking pan that fits into an air fryer and then top with cinnamon-brown sugar mixture..
- Place the baking pan into the air fryer and bake for 30 minutes..
- When done, divide breakfast evenly among plates and serve..
- Nutrition per serving: calories 233, fat 5, fiber 8, carbs 22, protein 25.
If you find this Sweet Cinnamon Breakfast Casserole with Berries recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.