Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Coconut Oil Is Really A Wonderful Product And Can Also Be Beneficial For Your Health.
In this day and age of individuals are trying to live a healthier life and you’re going to see that the usage of coconut oil can help you accomplish this. Something else I would like to point out relating to this product is that there are a lot of different benefits available from it. You need to also be aware that coconut oil isn’t just something you can use inside your body to be healthy but also something you can use externally. Coconut oil is much more advantageous than other oils you can purchase and in this article we will be telling you why.
For those of you who have difficulties losing weight you’re additionally going to find that coconut oil increases metabolism which helps you lose weight a lot easier. With regards to burning off calories and also burning off fat, you’re going to find that coconut oil increases this by up to three times making it simpler and faster to lose weight. This is in fact great news for anybody has ever had difficulties trying to lose weight or for individuals that are trying to lose weight quicker. And for individuals were trying to lose weight but feel sluggish all the time for this reason, you will find that coconut oil ends up supplying you with more energy simply because it’s boosting your metabolism.
Something else I want to mention is that there’ve actually been research performed which show that coconut oil might have anti bacterial an antiviral effects on the body. For those who have other oils in your house I recommend removing them and replacing them with coconut oil due to the many benefits that can be associated with it. There is no doubt that in time businesses are going to be promoting coconut oil supplements, nevertheless now that you are aware of the benefits this is something you can start using today.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cauliflower chicken enchilada casserole recipe. You can have cauliflower chicken enchilada casserole using 14 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Get 3-4 of boneless chicken breasts.
- You need of Chili powder.
- Take of Garlic powder.
- You need of Adobe.
- Provide of Paprika.
- Take of Riced cauliflower.
- Get 1/2 cup of chopped onion/ 3-4 minced garlic cloves.
- Get 8 oz of sliced mushrooms/ bag of baby spinach.
- Take 15 oz of Black beans.
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese blend.
- Provide of Red enchilada sauce(mild, medium or spicy).
- Take packet of Sazon.
- You need of Vegetable broth.
- You need of Roasted corn (frozen, canned, creamed. Whatever you have on hand) (optional).
Steps to make Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole:
- Season chicken breasts with chili powder, paprika, garlic powder, pepper…
- Sear in a little olive oil ( I used the searing function in my ninja foodie but you can do on a grill as well and then cook through in oven..
- Place chicken breasts on trivet and put back in Ninja foodie on pressure cooker setting. Cook on high for 5-6 minutes..
- Shred chicken when cooled..
- While chicken is cooking, sauté chopped onion and minced garlic in avocado oil and add the riced cauliflower to a skillet..
- Season cauliflower with Adobe, salt and a little chili powder. You can spice this to taste. Add 1/4 cup vegetable broth.
- Remove cauliflower from pan when it is steamed and liquid is absorbed. Consistency should be fluffy.. like rice..
- Clean pan and add remaining oil to pan. Sauté onion and garlic until soft. Add sliced mushrooms and spinach. You can really add any vegetables in this step. I season with garlic powder and Adobe..
- Once vegetables are cooked through, transfer to a bowl and sautée chopped scallions and garlic in avocado oil. Add drained black beans and packet of Sazon. Add 1/3 cup of vegetable broth. As beans soften I smashed with a spatula. (You can omit this step and use a can of refried beans as well.) Cook until liquid is absorbed..
- Transfer beans to a bowl and sauté drained corn in the hot pan. Add oregano and a little salt. This is just a quick sauté to heat and crisp corn..
- In a separate pan sauté enchilada sauce. You can make your own sauce for this step of you have tomato sauce on hand and Mexican spices. I will add a link for this recipe. Otherwise I like to use an organic red enchilada sauce..
- Reserve about 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce for later. Add shredded chicken to sauce and cook on a low flame until mixture bubbles..
- Spray a casserole dish with avocado oil and add a layer of cauliflower rice, pressing down to form a base to build your casserole. I used about half the rice mixture..
- Next add the chicken mixture.. about half..
- Next add the vegetable mixture, bean mixture and 1/2 the cheese in layers..
- Add the remaining chicken mixture and top with the remaining riced cauliflower. The corn gets sprinkled on top with the remaining cheese. I also add the reserved enchilada sauce for the top..
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 15-20 minutes or until bubbly. Broil for the last 5 minutes to toast up the cauliflower..
If you find this Cauliflower Chicken Enchilada Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.