Mom's Caesar Dressing.
You can cook Mom's Caesar Dressing using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mom's Caesar Dressing
- It’s 9 tbsp of mayo.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic minced.
- Prepare 4 dash of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 of egg.
- You need 6 tbsp of grated parmesan cheese.
Mom's Caesar Dressing step by step
- Whisk all ingredients into a bowl, refrigerate for an hour, stir before serving or pour into a dressing bottle and shake..
- Use ~1.5 tbsp of dressing per serving/person..