Kenyan style Mashed potato.
You can cook Kenyan style Mashed potato using 5 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Kenyan style Mashed potato
- It’s 10 of large peeled potatoes.
- You need leaves of Rosemary.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, diced.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of margarine or butter.
Kenyan style Mashed potato instructions
- Boil the potatoes together with the salt, rosemary and garlic in water for about 10 minutes or until you can mash them..
- Separate the water from the potatoes (p.s you can use this to make stew or sauces). Add in the margarine or butter of your choice and begin marching the potatoes. For extra flavour add in some milk..