My Grilled Chicken,Bacon and chedder cheese Muffins. 😀. Great recipe for My Grilled Chicken,Bacon and chedder cheese Muffins. 😀. I had some left over chicken i saw the muffins and i had bacon so i thought i would make this. #Chicken,Bacon Universitymeals Bacon Egg and Cheese Breakfast Muffins – great on-the-go breakfast!!! Scrambled eggs, bacon, cheese, flour, baking powder, dry mustard, milk, oil and egg.
These muffins are perfect for breakfast. They are fabulous warm and fresh from the oven. We had them with a side of citrus salad and a hard boiled egg. You can have My Grilled Chicken,Bacon and chedder cheese Muffins. 😀 using 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of My Grilled Chicken,Bacon and chedder cheese Muffins. 😀
- You need 6 of Muffins cut accross like a burger bun.
- It’s 6 slices of bacon.
- Prepare of Enough left over cooked chicken to go on 6 buns.
- You need 6 Slices of Chedder Cheese.
- Prepare of Mayonaise or what sauce you like.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Black Pepper.
Combine the buttermilk biscuit, bacon, half of the drippings mixture, the cheese, chives and parsley in a separate bowl. Decadent and drool-worthy, this sandwich is definitely a splurge, but super good for the soul. I just HEART the combo of chicken, bacon, BBQ sauce, and cheddar cheese grilled up on crusty, hearty bread. I was full for hours after eating this baby!
My Grilled Chicken,Bacon and chedder cheese Muffins. 😀 step by step
- Grill all the muffins and butter them and set aside.
- Grill the bacon.
- While the bacon is grilling cut 6 slices of the cheese..
- When the baccon is cooked add each one on to bottom of tbe muffin.
- Then add the Chicken on top of the bacon.
- Add the pieces of cheese on top of the chicken.
- Then add the bun under the grill for the cheese to melt.
- Add the sauce or Mayonaise to the top of the melted cheese and add the muffin top part of the bun..
- And serve hot..
I made these into mini-muffins but as directed, but made a maple sea salt bacon bit topping for them (below). The muffins didn't have a lot of taste, but were slightly sweet, so good for tea. Fill greased muffin cups three-fourths full. Fold in the Cheddar cheese, Parmesan cheese, and crumbled bacon, and pour the batter into the prepared muffin cups. Cheddar Cheese and smoked Bacon covered Chicken Wings are tender delicious, easy to do, and perfect for tailgating or that backyard barbecue.