Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Helping Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are aware that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the overall health of your heart. However, are you aware that there are some foods that have been proven to help you improve your heart health? In the following paragraphs, you will learn which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Be aware that your heart can benefit if you eat blueberries. You’ll be happy to know that blueberries are rich in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at processing your fats and cholesterol. If your body can easily process fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause heart problems. That just means that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods out there that that are good for your body. No doubt, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. They are especially great for the heart, though. Introduce these healthy foods into your diet daily. Your heart is going to be much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to lee's breakfast cheesy hashbrown-sausage casserole recipe. You can have lee's breakfast cheesy hashbrown-sausage casserole using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole:
- Get of ' Preheated Oven.
- Use of Greased 8×8 Baking Dish.
- Prepare of Frozen Hashbrown Patty's (Precooked).
- Take of Precooked Breakfast Sausage (crumbled).
- Take of Olive Oil.
- Use of Butter.
- Use of Small Diced Onion.
- Provide of Small Diced Green Bell Pepper.
- Prepare of Eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- Take of Garlic Minced.
- Get of Seasoned Salt.
- You need of Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese.
- Prepare of Black Pepper To Taste.
Instructions to make Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole:
- Precook the frozen hashbrown patty's to your desired crispness..
- Cook breakfast sausage and crumble up. Set aside..
- Saute diced onion and green bell pepper in olive oil and butter, until soft. Add minced garlic during the last minute or so. Set aside to cool..
- Whisk together eggs and milk until well incorporated. Whisk in cooled onion, bell pepper, and garlic..
- Line the bottom of greased baking dish, with the precooked hashbrown patty's. Cut hashbrown patty's to fit your dish if needed..
- Pour egg mixture all over the top of hashbrowns. Sprinkle crumbled cooked sausage over the top. Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese..
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-35 minutes. Let cool and slice. Will feed four people. Easily double recipe to serve more. Serve with your favorite hot sauce, sour cream, etc. Enjoy.
If you find this Lee's Breakfast Cheesy Hashbrown-Sausage Casserole recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.