Chocolate laddoo. Easy Indian sweets recipes- chocolate ladoo. This ladoo recipe is also part of my Indian dessert recipe series. These lodoos are super easy and delicious.
Famous Russian Pastry "Kartoshka" goes well with tea, hot chocolate and hot milk. My Pink Narus are ready to be delivered To order- Comment/Inbox Flavor: Strawberry Main ingredients: Coconut. This post may contain affiliate links. You can have Chocolate laddoo using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chocolate laddoo
- You need 3 of chappaties leftove.
- You need 3 of bread slices leftover.
- You need 8-10 of parle buscuits.
- Prepare 1 cup of cornflakes.
- It’s 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Prepare 100 gms of dark chocolate.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cornflour.
- It’s 1 tbsp of butter or ghee.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of chopped dry fruits.
- You need 2 cup of coconut powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cocoa powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of drinking chocolate.
Chocolate ladoo recipe with video: instant mouth watering ladoo recipe, always hit in kids parties. Chocolate ladoos can be made in jiffy when you need a quick dessert. Chocolate ladoo recipe is one of the simple, quick and easy recipe that everyone can made it in few minutes, and cooked without using fire, So even kids can also made. Chocolate Ladoos are one of the most popular and Fusion Indian Sweets.
Chocolate laddoo step by step
- Firstly churn bread chappati biscuits cornflakes in a grinder all seperately..
- Now In a non stickbpan put chappati bread biscuits cornflour all churned well..
- Now put on low flame and roast for 4/5 mins. Off the flame.
- Now add cocoa powder drinking chocolate….
- Now in another pan keep milk for boiling add sugar..
- Put the chocolate lump keep stirring till the chocolate melts..
- Add little by little cornflour and stir well till you get a thick paste..
- Now add butter and off the flame..
- Now add this paste to the churned mixture and mix it well till it forms into a a dough..
- Keep the dough in freeze for 1/2 hour to let it become little hard..
- Now take sum dough flaten it a but with the help of your palm.
- Put sum chopped dry fruit in the centre give it a round shape like a ball..
- Now roll it over coconut powder. In this way make alll the chocolate balls snd keep in freeze..
- Keep it in airtight jar can be preserved for 8-10 days..
Chocolate Ladoo Recipe basically involves mixing Cocoa Powder, Milk Powder, Maida, Sugar and. Below is the recipe and preparation method to cook this dish. Nutty Chocolate Laddoo is a dessert recipe, which is unique and can be prepared for any special occasion or festival. Chocolate Rava Ladoo Recipe is a delicious Ladoo made of sooji, almond powder, cocoa powder and flavoured with cardamom powder. It is a dessert loved by all especially your.