Kenyan bhajia. Today I am back with another recipe that gives me good memories and reminds me of home. These are Kenyan bhajias, I know there are different ways of making. Kenyan Kebabs – Fast Food Restaurant Style Kebabs – Jikoni Magic.
My Kenyan potato bhajia recipe is what I am talking about, flavourful, spicy and so delicious if I say so myself. You can easily order bhajia in many restaurants in Kenya and they will either come with some. Bhajias are most popular among Kenyans living on the coastal parts of Kenya. You can have Kenyan bhajia using 1 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kenyan bhajia
- It’s of Potatoes, cooking oil, corriander, gram flour, royco,.
However, the delicacy is still served by some hotels across the country on demand. As for those who would love to prepare. Maru Bhajia's are an extremely popular snack in East Africa, especially in Kenya. Bhajia's can generally be made with a wide range of vegetables including onions, fenugreek leaves.
Kenyan bhajia instructions
- Mix a cup of gram flour with a table spoon of royco in a bowl. Add water to the mixture to form a thick paste.
- Peel and slice the potatoes. Immerse the slices of patatoes one at at a time to the above mixture.
- Heat cooking oil in a deep frying cooking pan.
- Lift the potato slices covered by the mixture and deep them in the hot oil. Turn the slices until they turn brown them remove from the oil and place them in a paper lined bowl.
- Sprinkle the corriander leaves on top of the cooked bhajia and serve with a cold drink.
Kenyan Style Maru Bhajia is the East African version of crispy potato bhajia. For Indians that grew up in East Africa, Maru Bhajia is pure comfort food. Served hot and crunchy it's a dish that evokes. Potatoe Bhajia's is one Kenyan recipe that I really do enjoy you can have it as a snack or even as a marubhajiya #kenyanstylemarusbhajiya #crispypotatobhajia This Kenyan Maru Bhajia recipe is the. Maru Bhajias with Chutney – Crispy Kenyan Potato Thins Air Fryer Video Recipe