Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sausage Casserole with Mash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sausage Casserole with Mash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your To Be Healthy And Strong with The Right Foods.
You already are certain that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Here’s something for you to think about: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be healthy. You already know that working out on a regular basis and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are several foods that can help you have a healthy heart? In the following paragraphs, you will discover which foods are great for your heart.
Blueberries are great for the health of your heart. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, in particular pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts very much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant could be able to help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. If your body has the ability to easily break down fat and cholesterol, they won’t accumulate in your body or cause your heart to have problems. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as it can be.
There are lots of foods you will find that that are great for your body. No doubt, the foods listed in this article can help your body in many ways. They are particularly terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Try to begin eating these health food regularly. Your heart will greatly benefit from it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sausage casserole with mash recipe. To cook sausage casserole with mash you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sausage Casserole with Mash:
- You need 38 g of Packet of Casserole seasoning.
- Get 450 g of sausages.
- You need 2 of large Red Bell Pepper's,or 1 normal Red Pepper.
- Take 115 g of mushrooms (4 large mushrooms).
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- Use 1 tbsp. of Vegetable Oil,or Sunflower Oil.
- Provide 300 ml of cold water.
- Use of For the Mash.
- You need 400 g of Maris Piper Potatoes.
- You need 50 g of from a block of butter.
- You need 100 ml of Pasteurized Milk.
Instructions to make Sausage Casserole with Mash:
- Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 4.Brown off the sausages in the oven proof frying pan,or a normal frying pan if you are going too scoop the fried ingredients into a large Casserole Baking Dish.Yes – brown off the sausages in 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Oil and then fry the chopped onions for 4 minutes..
- Damp – Kitchen Roll and then wipe clean the whole mushrooms,slice them and then add too the frying pan.Take seeds out of the red Pepper's,wash and then add the shredded Red Pepper's..
- Add Packet of Casserole seasoning too 300ml of cold water,mix and then add too your oven proof frying pan (Skillet),or Casserole Dish with lid..
- Cover with Kitchen Foil and bake in the oven at Gas Mark 4,or 5 for One hour..
- Once done,serve half,at most,with hot mashed potatoes..
If you find this Sausage Casserole with Mash recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.