Fried sauce noodles.
You can cook Fried sauce noodles using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried sauce noodles
- It’s 300 g of Minced pork.
- It’s Half of Cucumber.
- You need 3 of Spring onion.
- It’s 1 of small chunk Ginger.
- Prepare 2 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 350 ml of Water.
- You need of Seasoning.
- You need 3 Tablespoons of Sweet bean sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Miso.
- Prepare 2 teaspoons of Chilli bean paste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Chinese five spices.
- It’s 1 Tablespoon of Oyster sauce.
- Prepare 2 Tablespoons of Soy sauce.
Fried sauce noodles instructions
- Mix all the seasoning ingredients together. Heat a frying pan and add in a Tablespoon of oil. Pan fry the pork with spring onion, ginger and garlic..
- Add in the seasoning and water. Simmer it until the sauce gets thicker..
- Boil the noodles according to its package. Lay the strings of cucumber, carrot and spring onion and pour the fried sauce on the noodles. Mix them well before serving. Enjoy~ 😋.