Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Broccoli wild rice casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Broccoli wild rice casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Broccoli wild rice casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Help Your Heart with Food.
You already know how crucial it is to have a heart that is healthy. Consider this: if your heart isn’t healthy then the rest of your body won’t be either. You already understand that daily exercise and a healthy lifestyle are crucial in terms of the total health of your heart. But are you aware that there are some foods that have been found to help you improve your heart health? Today, you will learn which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are a fantastic source of heart healthy. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene performs so much like the resveratrol that is found in grapes. This particular antioxidant assists your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The easier it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less likely it is for those things to clog your arteries and cause problems for your heart. This, basically, makes your heart as healthy as it can possibly be.
There are plenty of foods out there that that are terrific for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in many ways. The foods mentioned are especially beneficial for the heart, though. Begin consuming these health food on a regular basis. Your heart will thank you!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to broccoli wild rice casserole recipe. You can have broccoli wild rice casserole using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli wild rice casserole:
- You need 2 (10 oz) of packages of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 package of wild rice (like near east or ricearoni).
- Provide 2 cans of cream of mushroom soup.
- Use 1-1/4 c of water.
- You need 16 oz of shredded cheese mix (mozzarella, cheddar, jack or similar).
- You need 1 tbsp of butter.
- Get 1/2 of an onion, chopped.
- Get 2 cloves of minced garlic.
- Prepare of Seasoning salt to taste.
- Take of Pepper to taste.
Steps to make Broccoli wild rice casserole:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees..
- Heat broccoli, onion & garlic in pot until cooked through. Drain any excess liquid..
- Cook wild rice according to package directions..
- In medium saucepan over low heat, mix cream of mushroom soup and water until combined. Slowly add cheese until melted (be careful not to burn cheese). Add seasoning salt & pepper and stir until combined..
- In large mixing bowl, combine broccoli, rice and soup/cheese mixture. Pour into lightly greased 9×13 baking dish..
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 minutes until bubbly and lightly browned..
- All done! Enjoy 😊.
If you find this Broccoli wild rice casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.