Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Casserole chicken biryani recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Casserole chicken biryani recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Casserole chicken biryani recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Are Helpful To Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Think about this: How can the rest of your body stay healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already know that if you want your heart to be healthy, you have to lead a good and healthy lifestyle and work out on a regular basis. Did you know, however, that several specific foods are terrific for improving the health of your heart? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your parents would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will help your heart be healthier. Apples are known to have lots of soluble fiber which works like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t amass and build up into blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple every day can make your LDL levels drop by as much as 8%. This is a great number for somebody who wishes his or her heart to be healthier.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that all the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. The foods mentioned are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Start consuming these heart-healthy foods on a regular basis. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to casserole chicken biryani recipe. To make casserole chicken biryani you only need 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Casserole chicken biryani:
- Prepare 2 cups of basmati rice (soaked in water).
- You need 1 bowl of chopped onion birista.
- You need Bunch of whole garam masala (1 cinnamon stick, 3-5 cloves, 3-4 cardamoms).
- You need 5 of boiled eggs.
- You need 3 of potatoes (cut in halves).
- Prepare 1 pack of biryani masala.
- Take 2 of large tbsp ginger-garlic paste.
- Provide 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 2 of large tbsp plain yoghurt.
- Prepare 200 gm of chicken.
- Use 2-3 drops of kewra water.
- Prepare 2-3 drops of rose water.
- Get Pinch of saffron in milk.
- Take 3-4 stick of coriander leaf.
- Get 1 sheet of aluminium foil.
Steps to make Casserole chicken biryani:
- For the chicken prep: marinade with yoghurt, ginger-garlic paste and biryani masala/garam masala store overnight..
- Fry the onion/potatoes deep in hot oil and keep aside.
- Boil the rice with salt and some cardamoms until its cooked 90percent.
- Cook the chicken mixture until its soft and edible. For layering the biryani spread ghee in casserole with 1st layer of chicken then rice and onion and coriander and eggs and potatoes. Fill in rose/kewra water and saffron milk.
- Bake at 350 deg f for half an hour covering casserole with aluminium foil.
If you find this Casserole chicken biryani recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.