Potatoe and peas salad.
You can have Potatoe and peas salad using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potatoe and peas salad
- It’s 28 oz of multicolored potatoes.
- You need 1/2 cup of frozen sweet green peas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1 1/4 cup of mayonnaise, I used Hellmans with olive oil.
- You need 1/2 tsp of granulated garlic powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1/2 cup of sour cream.
Potatoe and peas salad instructions
- Wash and quarter the potatoes leave potato skins on.
- Put in a pot cover the potatoes with water and boil till fork tender.
- Add to a bowl add seasonings mayonnaise peas and sour cream.
- Stir together well chill or eat warm.