Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already know that you must have a healthy heart. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already know that exercising regularly and adopting a healthy lifestyle both factor heavily into the overall health of your heart. Did you know, though, that a number of specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Go on reading to discover which foods are great for your heart.
Know that your heart will be healthy if you consume blueberries. Fact: Blueberries are packed with antioxidants, specially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene is to blueberries as resveratrol is to grapes. Pterostilbene is an antioxidant that helps the body be better at breaking down cholesterol as well as fats. When your body is great at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to clog your system and or cause problems for your heart. What that means is that it helps keep your heart as healthy as possible.
There are plenty of foods that you can include in your diet that are beneficial for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in numerous ways. They are essentially terrific, though, for making your heart healthy as it possibly can. Begin eating these heart-healthy foods every day. Your heart will thank you for it!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to striploin steak fajitas salad recipe. You can cook striploin steak fajitas salad using 24 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Striploin steak fajitas salad:
- Get of Marinade.
- Provide 1 tbs of chilli and garlic oil.
- You need 1 tsp of honey.
- Get 1 tsp of white pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of brown sugar.
- Use 1 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 tsp of sweet paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Use 1 tsp of hot chilli powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garlic granules.
- Get 1 tsp of parsley.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- Use Pinch of salt and pepper.
- Provide of Salad.
- Use 1 of hard boiled egg.
- Prepare of Sirloin steak.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- Provide of Cucumber.
- Get Half of bell pepper.
- Take Half of an onion.
- You need of Couple of mushrooms.
- Take of Same seasoning added to the marinade except for sugar and honey.
- Get of Topped with chipotle mayo.
- You need of Oil for frying.
Instructions to make Striploin steak fajitas salad:
- In a bowl mix chilli oil, honey, brown sugar, chilli powder, smoked paprika, sweet paprika, chilli flakes, cumin, garlic powder, salt, pepper, white pepper, parsley and rub all over your steak. Place in fridge and leave to marinade for a minimum of half an hour.
- Chop up your pepper, onion and mushrooms.
- Add oil to the pan then add your steak and vegetables.
- Chop up some lettuce and cucumber and add to a bowl.
- After your steak is cooked to your required taste removed from the pan I like mine medium rare, add your seasoning to your vegetables. The same quantities of seasoning used for the marinade minus the honey and sugar.
- Slice your steak.
- Hardboil and peel and quater an egg.
- Add your vegetables from the pan to the top of your salad then place your sliced steak and quartered egg on top, add a drizzle of chipotle mayo to finish off. Enjoy!.
If you find this Striploin steak fajitas salad recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.