Cheesy Cabbage Casserole.
You can cook Cheesy Cabbage Casserole using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy Cabbage Casserole
- It’s of finely sliced cabbage.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- You need of sausages sliced.
- Prepare of small onion chopped.
- It’s of ginger garlic sauce.
- It’s of mixed vegetables (red, green, and yellow bell peppers with broccoli florets).
- You need of eggs.
- Prepare of cream.
- Prepare of English mustard.
- It’s of Worcestershire sauce.
- Prepare of all-purpose flour.
- You need of cornflour.
- Prepare of baking powder.
- Prepare of herb.
- Prepare of grated mozzarella cheese.
Cheesy Cabbage Casserole step by step
- To begin, take the sliced cabbage in a large bowl. Add the salt and scrunch the cabbage so that it softens. Keep aside..
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the sausages and cook until they colorize..
- Add the chopped onions. Once they are translucent, add the ginger garlic paste. Cook for a minute..
- Add the vegetables and saute. Do not overcook the vegetables. Finally add the cabbage and mix well. Turn off the heat..
- In another bowl, whisk three eggs. Add the cream, English mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well..
- In a third bowl, mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder, and herb of your choice..
- Take a baking dish and generously grease it. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius..
- Add the flour mix to the eggs and cream. Mix well until it is smooth in texture…
- To assemble the casserole, add the vegetables to the baking dish and flatten. Pour the egg mix on top. Finally top it with the grated mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-30 minutes or until cooked. The creamy cabbage casserole is ready to serve..