Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Cheesy Cabbage Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cheesy Cabbage Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already are aware of how crucial it is to have a healthy heart. Of course, if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that getting regular exercise and sticking to a healthy lifestyle both factor greatly into the overall health of your heart. Did you already know, however, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthier? Today, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Be aware that blueberries are great for your heart. You’ll be glad to know that blueberries are high in antioxidants, particularly pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts much like the resveratrol found in grapes. This specific antioxidant helps your body to be more efficient at breaking down your fats and cholesterol. The better it is for your body to process fat and cholesterol, the less probable it is for those things to build up in your arteries and cause heart problems. This, basically, makes your heart healthy.
There are many foods that you can consume that are great for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve talked about here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are especially great, though, for improving your heart health. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart will be much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cheesy cabbage casserole recipe. You can cook cheesy cabbage casserole using 16 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cheesy Cabbage Casserole:
- Prepare of finely sliced cabbage.
- Prepare of salt.
- Take of olive oil.
- Provide of sausages sliced.
- Get of small onion chopped.
- Get of ginger garlic sauce.
- Get of mixed vegetables (red, green, and yellow bell peppers with broccoli florets).
- Use of eggs.
- Take of cream.
- Use of English mustard.
- Use of Worcestershire sauce.
- You need of all-purpose flour.
- You need of cornflour.
- You need of baking powder.
- Use of herb.
- Take of grated mozzarella cheese.
Instructions to make Cheesy Cabbage Casserole:
- To begin, take the sliced cabbage in a large bowl. Add the salt and scrunch the cabbage so that it softens. Keep aside..
- Heat olive oil in a pan. Add the sausages and cook until they colorize..
- Add the chopped onions. Once they are translucent, add the ginger garlic paste. Cook for a minute..
- Add the vegetables and saute. Do not overcook the vegetables. Finally add the cabbage and mix well. Turn off the heat..
- In another bowl, whisk three eggs. Add the cream, English mustard, and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well..
- In a third bowl, mix the flour, cornflour, baking powder, and herb of your choice..
- Take a baking dish and generously grease it. In the meantime, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius..
- Add the flour mix to the eggs and cream. Mix well until it is smooth in texture…
- To assemble the casserole, add the vegetables to the baking dish and flatten. Pour the egg mix on top. Finally top it with the grated mozzarella cheese..
- Bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 20-30 minutes or until cooked. The creamy cabbage casserole is ready to serve..
If you find this Cheesy Cabbage Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.