You can cook Kenyan Mokimo using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kenyan Mokimo
- It’s 1 kg of boiled potatoes.
- You need 300 g of boiled maize.
- It’s 1 bunch of pumpkin leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare of magarine (blueband) / butter.
Kenyan Mokimo instructions
- Put the boiled potatoes and maize in separate bowls. Wash the pumpkin leaves and chop. then blend in a blender..
- After blending the pumpkin leaves, add every ingredient together. Then smash them together using a potatoe smash.
- Smash till it looks like this. Then serve with beef or just like that..