Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already know that you must have a strong and healthy heart. Think about it: if your heart is unhealthy then the rest of you won’t be healthy either. You already know that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are vital in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, however, that some specific foods are great for making your heart feel better? Keep reading to learn which foods are great for your heart.
Know that blueberries are good for the health of your heart. Fact: Blueberries are high in antioxidants, especially pterostilbene. Pterostilbene acts so much like the resveratrol in grapes. This specific antioxidant can help your body improve its ability to process the fat and cholesterol you consume. When your body is efficient at breaking down these things, they aren’t going to build up in your system and or cause issues for your heart. That, essentially, helps your heart be as healthy as possible.
There are dozens (if not more) of foods that are good for your body. To be sure, the foods cited in this article can help your body in many ways. These foods are especially beneficial for the heart, however. Try to start incorporating these healthy foods in your diet every day. Your heart is going to be so much heartier if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe. You can cook ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole:
- Take of asparagus cut into 2 inch lengths.
- Use of small/medium potatoes.
- Provide of ground Turkey.
- Take of large onions diced.
- Take of healthy request cream of chicken.
- Use of light sour cream.
- Take of olive oil mayo.
- Take of low fat cheddar cheese.
- You need of Adobo seasoning.
- You need of thyme.
- Provide of Salt & pepper.
- Get of Olive oil for cooking.
- Use of Crispy fried onions for topping.
Steps to make Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole:
- Boil diced potatoes and cut up asparagus for approx 8-10 min. While this boils grease a casserole dish and start to make your sauce.
- Mix in small bowl the cream of chicken, sour cream, and mayo. Season with a little bit of adobo seasoning. Mix well and add to pan with cheese and mix.
- Drain potatoes and asparagus and add oil to pot and cook on medium heat the onions and ground turkey.
- Add potatoes, asparagus, and meat once cooked to pan. Don’t add all the drippings from the nest but some. Mix well..
- Cook at 350° uncovered for 40 min. Add onion crisps and cook for additional 20 min.
If you find this Ground turkey, potato, and asparagus casserole recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.