Meatball Sub Casserole.
You can cook Meatball Sub Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Casserole
- It’s 1 tbsp of oil.
- You need 1 of onion diced.
- Prepare 1 of green pepper diced.
- You need 3 cloves of minced garlic.
- It’s 2 1/2 cups of marinara sauce.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1 can of refrigerated biscuits.
- Prepare 16 oz of bag of Italian meatballs thawed.
- You need 2 cups of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need 1/3 cup of grated parmesan cheese.
Meatball Sub Casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease 9×13 pan.
- Saute onion and pepper in skillet, add garlic for last half minute..
- Combine onion mixture, marinara sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Cut biscuits into 6 pieces each and add to mixture with meatballs.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 25 minutes covered with foil.
- Remove foil and add cheeses. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes..