Meatball Sub Casserole.
You can cook Meatball Sub Casserole using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Meatball Sub Casserole
- Prepare of oil.
- Prepare of onion diced.
- It’s of green pepper diced.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of marinara sauce.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- You need of refrigerated biscuits.
- You need of bag of Italian meatballs thawed.
- Prepare of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- It’s of grated parmesan cheese.
Meatball Sub Casserole step by step
- Preheat oven to 375 and lightly grease 9×13 pan.
- Saute onion and pepper in skillet, add garlic for last half minute..
- Combine onion mixture, marinara sauce and Italian seasoning.
- Cut biscuits into 6 pieces each and add to mixture with meatballs.
- Place in baking dish and cook for 25 minutes covered with foil.
- Remove foil and add cheeses. Bake an additional 15 to 20 minutes..