Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Must Eat.
You already are certain that you must have a healthy heart. Obviously, if your heart is in bad shape then the rest of you isn’t going to be healthy either. You already know that exercising regularly and leading a healthy lifestyle both factor to a great extent into the overall health of your heart. Are you aware, however, that several specific foods are good for making your heart be healthier? Continue reading to discover which foods are beneficial for your heart.
Do you remember when your mother and father would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have plenty of terrific stuff in them to help promote a healthy heart. They have lots of soluble fiber which acts kind of like a scrub brush on your artery walls so that cholesterol can’t collect and build up into blockages. Eating just a single Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent decrease in your LDL levels. That’s a great number if you’re working to improve your heart health!
There are many foods that you can include in your diet that are good for your body. The truth is that each of the foods that we’ve mentioned here can help your body in lots of different ways. These foods are particularly beneficial for the heart, though. Introduce these foods into your diet every day. Your heart will be so much better if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 recipe. To cook meat lovers potato o’brian breakfast casserole 🥘 you need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- You need of frozen hash browns, Potatoes O’Brien style (28 ounce), slightly thawed.
- You need of bulk pork sausage.
- Get of ham steak(cut into chunks).
- You need of eggs.
- Take of black pepper.
- Provide of Dijon mustard.
- Use of evaporated milk.
- You need of shredded sharp cheddar cheese.
- Take of Canola oil cooking spray.
Steps to make Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘:
- In a large pot sauté your bulk pork sausage until browned, breaking up into small chunks………
- Add into sausage your chunk ham steak, sauté until lightly browned, remove from heat……
- Now add in both packages of your Potatoes O’Brien, mix all well…….
- Transfer potato mixture to a lightly greased baking pan…….
- In a bowl whisk together eggs, black pepper, Dijon mustard and evaporated milk……..
- Pour egg mixture over potato and meat mixture…….
- Top with your shredded cheddar cheese……..
- Cover baking pan and refrigerate overnight…….
- The next day take out casserole and let sit for about 30-40 minutes before baking, then bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes, or until center of casserole is completely set…….
- Let stand for about 20 minutes before serving, then serve and enjoy 😉!!.
If you find this Meat Lovers Potato O’Brian Breakfast Casserole 🥘 recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.